The School of Media and Communication, Pan-Atlantic University and Afrinolly Limited have come together to create three short courses in filmmaking, screenwriting and acting, targeted at aspiring creative digital media content producers.
These intensive hands-on and practical courses will run for 96 hours over a 3-month period. The programme oﬀers both fulltime (Monday – Friday) and part-time options (Saturdays only). Classes will hold at both the Afrinolly Creative Hub and Pan-Atlantic University Main Campus at Ibeju-Lekki.
This program is for existing and aspiring actors, ﬁlm makers, scriptwriters, content providers, university graduates and entrepreneurs interested in pursuing a career in media production, and all those interested in creative digital storytelling skills.
Mobile Phone Filmmaking Course
Screenwriting For Integrated Media Course
Acting And Digital Performance Course
This is a short course to train students on acting for Film & TV, developing characterization, breaking down a script, preparation on and rehearsal, understanding character biographies and auditioning.
- Learn from Industry Experts and Facilitators.
- Create Short-Format Content to launch career.
- Access to N6m Film Fund.
- Access to production equipment, studio and post-production facility at Afrinolly Creative Hub.
- Film Festival Distribution of Content.
- Content Monetization Opportunities.
- Internationally Recognized Certification.
- Access to Afrinolly network in Nollywood.
- Access to Pan Atlantic University network.
- Opportunity for Germany Film School tour.
Get an 18% discount when you register before 25th May with the promo code “Extratainment” via www.afrinolly.com/training
You will be sent these details:
Wema Bank PLC
Pay N225,000 and when you’re contacted by Afrinolly give them your details and mention Extratainment. Payments made after 25th of May will have to pay N275,000 and payments made without mentioning the promo code “Extratainment” will also be asked to balance the full payment of N275,000.